- a pallet cleanser of champange and sorbet - BR
- pistachio and mint stuffed artichokes - BR
- marinated carrots and green beans - BR
- californian brandy and cigarettes -
Comments Below This Line
Hey, should it be plum chutney or fig? Or maybe orange?
Oh, and feel free to edit down the wordings of stuff, and/or spice them up. **
yo where the eggs at bitch? i think the courses should be simple, like at most having a garnish accompandying the main thing. So i moved things around and spaced them out. and added a wine, but they still need some more drinks. and you didnt have a drink for the artichokes. but maybe you could just serve milk or something.
It has to be a sparkling red. Korbel makes a good one if we can get our hands on a bottle or two.
Ab ovo usque ad mala
- "From the eggs to the apples," i.e., from beginning to end (the Roman main meal traditionally began with an egg dish and ended with fruit). From Horace, Satire 1.3.